Standard Lithium Stock Performance
SLI stock opened at C$4.36 on Monday. Standard Lithium has a 1-year low of C$3.85 and a 1-year high of C$7.56. The company has a current ratio of 14.28, a quick ratio of 25.41 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.66. The stock has a 50-day moving average price of C$5.42 and a 200-day moving average price of C$5.26. The firm has a market cap of C$752.32 million, a PE ratio of -33.54 and a beta of 2.26.
Standard Lithium Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Standard Lithium
- Canada Bond Market Holiday: How to Invest and Trade
- An Electrifying New Upgrade for Tesla Leads the Market Higher
- Dividend Payout Ratio Calculator
- Oil Jumps, 2 Plastic Stocks About To Become Value Plays
- How to Invest in Pharmaceutical Companies
- The Top 5 Analysts Calls in September
Receive News & Ratings for Standard Lithium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Standard Lithium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.