Zargon Oil & Gas Ltd. (TSE:ZAR – Get Free Report) shares crossed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of C$0.00 and traded as high as C$0.05. Zargon Oil & Gas shares last traded at C$0.05, with a volume of 88,197 shares changing hands.
Zargon Oil & Gas Stock Up 11.1 %
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 15.83, a current ratio of 0.40 and a quick ratio of 0.40. The company’s fifty day moving average is C$0.05. The company has a market capitalization of C$1.15 million and a PE ratio of -0.03.
About Zargon Oil & Gas
Zargon Oil & Gas Ltd. explores for, develops, and produces oil and natural gas in Canada and the United States. It owns interests in Alberta Plains North, Alberta Plains South, and Williston Basin areas. The company was formerly known as Zargon Energy Trust and changed its name to Zargon Oil & Gas Ltd.
- Five stocks we like better than Zargon Oil & Gas
- Learn Technical Analysis Skills to Master the Stock Market
- An Electrifying New Upgrade for Tesla Leads the Market Higher
- Stock Market Sectors: What Are They and How Many Are There?
- Oil Jumps, 2 Plastic Stocks About To Become Value Plays
- CD Calculator: Certificate of Deposit Calculator
- The Top 5 Analysts Calls in September
Receive News & Ratings for Zargon Oil & Gas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Zargon Oil & Gas and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.