Altex Industries, Inc. (OTCMKTS:ALTX – Get Free Report)’s share price was down 1.8% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $0.15 and last traded at $0.15. Approximately 1,000 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 89% from the average daily volume of 9,308 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.16.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, HC Wainwright began coverage on Altex Industries in a research note on Wednesday, July 26th. They issued a “buy” rating and a $56.00 target price for the company.
Altex Industries Stock Performance
About Altex Industries
Altex Industries, Inc, through its subsidiary, Altex Oil Corporation, owns interests in productive onshore oil and gas properties located in Utah and Wyoming. The company was incorporated in 1985 and is based in Denver, Colorado.
- Five stocks we like better than Altex Industries
- TSX Venture Exchange (Formerly Canadian Venture Exchange)
- Ray Dalio’s Move into 3 Stocks, All Betting on One Thing
- How Can Retail Investors Trade the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX)?
- Airbnb Joins the S&P 500, Time to Buy In?
- How to Invest in Toy Stocks
- Does Dell Technologies Blowout Quarter Mean a New Demand Cycle?
Receive News & Ratings for Altex Industries Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Altex Industries and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.