Shares of Big Cypress Acquisition Corp. (OTCMKTS:BCYP – Get Free Report) passed above its fifty day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $8.44 and traded as high as $12.90. Big Cypress Acquisition shares last traded at $8.44, with a volume of 15,335,101 shares trading hands.
Big Cypress Acquisition Price Performance
The firm’s fifty day moving average price is $8.44 and its 200-day moving average price is $8.44.
Big Cypress Acquisition Company Profile
Big Cypress Acquisition Corp. does not have significant operations. The company intends to acquire assets and businesses through a merger, capital stock exchange, stock purchase, reorganization, or similar business combination. It primarily focuses in the life science sector. The company was incorporated in 2020 and is based in Miami Beach, Florida.
- Five stocks we like better than Big Cypress Acquisition
- How to Invest in Casino Stocks
- Ray Dalio’s Move into 3 Stocks, All Betting on One Thing
- How to Invest in E-Commerce: A Guide
- Airbnb Joins the S&P 500, Time to Buy In?
- 5 Top Rated Dividend Stocks to Consider
- Does Dell Technologies Blowout Quarter Mean a New Demand Cycle?
Receive News & Ratings for Big Cypress Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Big Cypress Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.