EVRAZ plc (LON:EVR – Get Free Report) shares passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 81 ($1.01) and traded as low as GBX 81 ($1.01). EVRAZ shares last traded at GBX 81 ($1.01), with a volume of 13,219 shares.
EVRAZ Trading Up 0.1 %
The firm has a market cap of £1.18 billion, a PE ratio of 41.54, a PEG ratio of 0.05 and a beta of 0.92. The company has a quick ratio of 0.76, a current ratio of 1.36 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 68.87. The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is GBX 81 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is GBX 81.
EVRAZ Company Profile
EVRAZ plc, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the production and distribution of steel and related products in Russia, the Americas, Asia, Europe, CIS, Africa, and internationally. It operates through four segments: Steel; Steel, North America; Coal; and Other Operations. The company offers steel and value-added products, including infrastructure steel, rails, large-diameter pipes, and oil country tubular goods.
- Five stocks we like better than EVRAZ
- 3 Small Caps With Big Return Potential
- Ray Dalio’s Move into 3 Stocks, All Betting on One Thing
- High Dividend REITs: Are They an Ideal Way to Diversify?
- Airbnb Joins the S&P 500, Time to Buy In?
- How is Compound Interest Calculated?
- Does Dell Technologies Blowout Quarter Mean a New Demand Cycle?
Receive News & Ratings for EVRAZ Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for EVRAZ and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.