Far East Wind Power Corp. (OTCMKTS:FEWP – Get Free Report)’s share price crossed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $0.00. Far East Wind Power shares last traded at $0.00, with a volume of 0 shares traded.
Far East Wind Power Price Performance
About Far East Wind Power
Far East Wind Power Corp., a development stage company, focuses on the development, construction, and operation of utility-scale wind energy projects primarily in the People's Republic of China. The company was formerly known as Celestial Delights USA Corp. and changed its name to Far East Wind Power Corp.
- Five stocks we like better than Far East Wind Power
- What is Insider Trading? What You Can Learn from Insider Trading
- Ray Dalio’s Move into 3 Stocks, All Betting on One Thing
- Health Care Stocks Explained: Why You Might Want to Invest
- Airbnb Joins the S&P 500, Time to Buy In?
- How Technical Indicators Can Help You Find Oversold Stocks
- Does Dell Technologies Blowout Quarter Mean a New Demand Cycle?
Receive News & Ratings for Far East Wind Power Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Far East Wind Power and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.