HMC Capital Limited (ASX:HMC – Get Free Report) insider Isaac(Zac) Fried sold 11,054,938 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, September 6th. The stock was sold at an average price of A$5.38 ($3.47), for a total value of A$59,475,566.44 ($38,371,333.19).
Isaac(Zac) Fried also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, August 30th, Isaac(Zac) Fried sold 59,536 shares of HMC Capital stock. The stock was sold at an average price of A$5.36 ($3.46), for a total value of A$319,291.57 ($205,994.56).
- On Monday, August 28th, Isaac(Zac) Fried sold 200,000 shares of HMC Capital stock. The stock was sold at an average price of A$5.30 ($3.42), for a total value of A$1,060,800.00 ($684,387.10).
HMC Capital Stock Performance
The company has a current ratio of 1.79, a quick ratio of 2.97 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 7.50.
HMC Capital Dividend Announcement
About HMC Capital
HMC Capital Limited, together with its subsidiaries, owns and manages real estate focused funds in Australia. It invests in high conviction and scalable real asset on behalf of individuals, large institutions, and super funds. The company was formerly known as Home Consortium Limited. HMC Capital Limited was incorporated in 2009 and is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
- Five stocks we like better than HMC Capital
- Why Invest in 5G? How to Invest in 5G Stocks
- Ray Dalio’s Move into 3 Stocks, All Betting on One Thing
- What is a Stock Market Index and How Do You Use Them?
- Airbnb Joins the S&P 500, Time to Buy In?
- ETF Screener: Uses and Step-by-Step Guide
- Does Dell Technologies Blowout Quarter Mean a New Demand Cycle?
Receive News & Ratings for HMC Capital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for HMC Capital and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.