Shares of Nano One Materials Corp. (OTCMKTS:NNOMF – Get Free Report) were down 2.5% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $1.73 and last traded at $1.73. Approximately 22,433 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 50% from the average daily volume of 44,697 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.78.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Separately, TD Securities boosted their price target on shares of Nano One Materials from C$5.50 to C$6.00 in a report on Thursday, June 15th.
Nano One Materials Trading Down 2.5 %
Nano One Materials Company Profile
Nano One Materials Corp. produces cathode active materials for lithium-ion battery applications in electric vehicles, energy storage systems, and consumer electronics applications. It also offers lithium iron phosphate cathode materials for automotive and non-automotive applications. The company is headquartered in Burnaby, Canada.
- Five stocks we like better than Nano One Materials
- 3 Grocery Stocks That Can Help Take a Bite Out of Inflation
- Ray Dalio’s Move into 3 Stocks, All Betting on One Thing
- 3 Small Caps With Big Return Potential
- Airbnb Joins the S&P 500, Time to Buy In?
- What is a Stock Market Index and How Do You Use Them?
- Does Dell Technologies Blowout Quarter Mean a New Demand Cycle?
Receive News & Ratings for Nano One Materials Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nano One Materials and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.