National Australia Bank Limited (OTCMKTS:NABZY – Get Free Report)’s share price passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $9.13 and traded as high as $9.40. National Australia Bank shares last traded at $9.39, with a volume of 311,140 shares traded.
National Australia Bank Stock Up 0.1 %
The business has a fifty day moving average price of $9.20 and a 200 day moving average price of $9.13.
National Australia Bank Company Profile
National Australia Bank Limited provides financial services to individuals and businesses in Australia, New Zealand, and internationally. It operates through Business and Private Banking; Personal Banking; Corporate and Institutional Banking; New Zealand Banking; and Corporate Functions and Other segments.
- Five stocks we like better than National Australia Bank
- Comparing and Trading High PE Ratio Stocks
- Ray Dalio’s Move into 3 Stocks, All Betting on One Thing
- Trading Stocks: RSI and Why it’s Useful
- Airbnb Joins the S&P 500, Time to Buy In?
- Stock Trading Terms – Stock Terms Every Investor Needs to Know
- Does Dell Technologies Blowout Quarter Mean a New Demand Cycle?
Receive News & Ratings for National Australia Bank Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for National Australia Bank and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.