Shares of NXT Energy Solutions Inc. (OTCMKTS:NSFDF – Get Free Report) passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.16 and traded as high as $0.20. NXT Energy Solutions shares last traded at $0.19, with a volume of 46,941 shares trading hands.
NXT Energy Solutions Stock Down 3.0 %
The company has a quick ratio of 0.33, a current ratio of 0.33 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.11. The company has a 50-day simple moving average of $0.18 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $0.16. The stock has a market cap of $14.76 million, a P/E ratio of -2.11 and a beta of 1.49.
About NXT Energy Solutions
NXT Energy Solutions Inc, a technology company, provides services to the oil and gas industry through its proprietary stress field detection (SFD) technology worldwide. Its SFD technology, a remote sensing airborne survey system utilizes quantum-scale sensors to detect gravity field perturbations in an airborne survey method which can be used onshore and offshore to remotely identify traps and reservoirs with hydrocarbon and geothermal exploration potential.
- Five stocks we like better than NXT Energy Solutions
- Why Consider Investing in Nanotechnology Stocks
- Ray Dalio’s Move into 3 Stocks, All Betting on One Thing
- What Are Meme Stocks and Are They Viable Investments?
- Airbnb Joins the S&P 500, Time to Buy In?
- ESG Stocks, What Investors Should Know
- Does Dell Technologies Blowout Quarter Mean a New Demand Cycle?
Receive News & Ratings for NXT Energy Solutions Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NXT Energy Solutions and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.