Opsens Inc. (OTCMKTS:OPSSF – Get Free Report)’s stock price crossed above its fifty day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $1.41 and traded as high as $1.49. Opsens shares last traded at $1.45, with a volume of 8,084 shares traded.
Opsens Trading Up 3.5 %
The business’s fifty day moving average is $1.41 and its 200 day moving average is $1.28.
Opsens Inc develops, manufactures, installs, and sells fiber optic sensors for cardiovascular interventions. The company operates in two segments, Medical and Industrial. The company offers fiber optic temperature, pressure, strain, and displacement sensor products; and fiber optic extensometer and signal conditioner/OEM boards.
- Five stocks we like better than Opsens
- The How and Why of Investing in Large-Cap Stocks
- Ray Dalio’s Move into 3 Stocks, All Betting on One Thing
- Investing in Travel Stocks Benefits
- Airbnb Joins the S&P 500, Time to Buy In?
- Investing in Blue-Chip Stocks
- Does Dell Technologies Blowout Quarter Mean a New Demand Cycle?
Receive News & Ratings for Opsens Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Opsens and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.