Patriot Battery Metals Inc (OTCMKTS:RGDCF – Get Free Report) was up 1.6% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as C$8.85 and last traded at C$8.67. Approximately 11,767 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 92% from the average daily volume of 139,788 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$8.53.
Patriot Battery Metals Stock Up 0.5 %
The business has a fifty day simple moving average of C$9.80 and a 200 day simple moving average of C$10.27.
Patriot Battery Metals Company Profile
Patriot Battery Metals, Inc is a junior exploration company, which engages in the acquisition, and advancement of strategic and prospective assets to the benefit of its shareholder. Its properties includes Corvette, Hidden Lake, Golden Frac Sand, Eastmain, Lac Du Ceryl, and Pontax River. The company was founded on May 10, 2007 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
- Five stocks we like better than Patriot Battery Metals
- Conference Calls and Individual Investors
- Ray Dalio’s Move into 3 Stocks, All Betting on One Thing
- What is the NASDAQ Stock Exchange?
- Airbnb Joins the S&P 500, Time to Buy In?
- The Significance of a Trillion-Dollar Market Cap Goes Beyond a Number
- Does Dell Technologies Blowout Quarter Mean a New Demand Cycle?
Receive News & Ratings for Patriot Battery Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Patriot Battery Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.