Pressure BioSciences, Inc. (OTCMKTS:PBIO – Get Free Report) crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.85 and traded as low as $0.21. Pressure BioSciences shares last traded at $0.22, with a volume of 201,034 shares changing hands.
Pressure BioSciences Stock Down 11.2 %
The stock has a market cap of $4.23 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -0.12 and a beta of 0.67. The stock’s fifty day moving average is $0.41 and its 200-day moving average is $0.85.
Pressure BioSciences (OTCMKTS:PBIO – Get Free Report) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Monday, August 21st. The company reported ($0.57) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter. The company had revenue of $0.51 million for the quarter.
Pressure BioSciences Company Profile
Pressure BioSciences, Inc develops and sells pressure-based platform solutions in the North America, Europe, and Asia. The company's pressure cycling technology (PCT) technology uses alternating cycles of hydrostatic pressure between ambient and ultra-high levels to control the actions of molecules in biological samples, including cells and tissues from human, animal, plant, and microbial sources.
- Five stocks we like better than Pressure BioSciences
- Biggest Stock Losers – Today’s Biggest Percentage Decliners
- Ray Dalio’s Move into 3 Stocks, All Betting on One Thing
- How to Buy Gold Stock and Invest in Gold
- Airbnb Joins the S&P 500, Time to Buy In?
- What Percentage Gainers Tell Investors and Why They Don’t Tell the Whole Story
- Does Dell Technologies Blowout Quarter Mean a New Demand Cycle?
Receive News & Ratings for Pressure BioSciences Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pressure BioSciences and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.