Royal Mail plc (LON:RMG – Get Free Report) shares passed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of GBX 207 ($2.59) and traded as high as GBX 207 ($2.59). Royal Mail shares last traded at GBX 207 ($2.59), with a volume of 4,361,451 shares.
Royal Mail Price Performance
The company’s 50-day moving average price is GBX 207 and its two-hundred day moving average price is GBX 210.32. The company has a market cap of £1.98 billion and a P/E ratio of 339.34. The company has a current ratio of 1.10, a quick ratio of 1.02 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 41.49.
Royal Mail Company Profile
Royal Mail plc, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a universal postal service provider. The company offers parcels and letter delivery services under the Royal Mail and Parcelforce Worldwide brands. It also provides services for the collection, sorting, and delivery of parcels and letters. In addition, the company operates ground-based parcel delivery networks in Europe that covers 40 countries and nation states.
- Five stocks we like better than Royal Mail
- Profitably Trade Stocks at 52-Week Highs
- Ray Dalio’s Move into 3 Stocks, All Betting on One Thing
- Insider Trades May Not Tell You What You Think
- Airbnb Joins the S&P 500, Time to Buy In?
- 3 Best Fintech Stocks for a Portfolio Boost
- Does Dell Technologies Blowout Quarter Mean a New Demand Cycle?
Receive News & Ratings for Royal Mail Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Royal Mail and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.