Schroder UK Public Private Trust (LON:SUPP – Get Free Report) shares shot up 13.3% during trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as GBX 15.04 ($0.19) and last traded at GBX 14.73 ($0.18). 2,056,817 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 3% from the average session volume of 1,990,780 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 13 ($0.16).
Schroder UK Public Private Trust Trading Up 13.3 %
The firm has a market capitalization of £132.89 million, a PE ratio of -77.50 and a beta of 0.52. The company’s fifty day simple moving average is GBX 14.73 and its 200-day simple moving average is GBX 14.22. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 5.04, a current ratio of 6.85 and a quick ratio of 6.85.
About Schroder UK Public Private Trust
As a global asset and wealth manager, Schroders delivers a broad range of investments designed to meet the diverse needs of institutions, intermediaries and high net worth individuals. For over 200 years we have built principled partnerships with our clients, putting them at the centre of everything we do.
- Five stocks we like better than Schroder UK Public Private Trust
- Investing in Vaccines 101: How to Invest in Vaccine Stocks
- Ray Dalio’s Move into 3 Stocks, All Betting on One Thing
- Video Game Stocks: How to Invest in Gaming
- Airbnb Joins the S&P 500, Time to Buy In?
- How to Start Investing in Real Estate
- Does Dell Technologies Blowout Quarter Mean a New Demand Cycle?
Receive News & Ratings for Schroder UK Public Private Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Schroder UK Public Private Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.