Smart Powerr Corp. (NASDAQ:CREG – Get Free Report) shares passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $1.55 and traded as low as $1.14. Smart Powerr shares last traded at $1.14, with a volume of 3,958 shares traded.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, StockNews.com started coverage on shares of Smart Powerr in a report on Tuesday, September 5th. They set a “sell” rating on the stock.
Smart Powerr Stock Up 1.9 %
Smart Powerr (NASDAQ:CREG – Get Free Report) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, June 21st. The business services provider reported ($0.01) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter.
Smart Powerr Company Profile
Smart Powerr Corp. engages in the waste energy recycling business in China. The company provides energy saving and recovery facilities for various energy intensive industries; waste energy recycling systems for use in nonferrous metal plants; and clean-technology and energy-efficient solutions to reduce air pollution and energy shortage.
- Five stocks we like better than Smart Powerr
- Why is the Ex-Dividend Date Significant to Investors?
- Ray Dalio’s Move into 3 Stocks, All Betting on One Thing
- What is the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA)?
- Airbnb Joins the S&P 500, Time to Buy In?
- How to Start Investing in Real Estate
- Does Dell Technologies Blowout Quarter Mean a New Demand Cycle?
Receive News & Ratings for Smart Powerr Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Smart Powerr and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.