Star Energy Group Plc (LON:STAR – Get Free Report) crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 12.71 ($0.16) and traded as low as GBX 9.50 ($0.12). Star Energy Group shares last traded at GBX 10.15 ($0.13), with a volume of 1,257,287 shares changing hands.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, Canaccord Genuity Group reissued a “buy” rating and set a GBX 66 ($0.83) price target on shares of Star Energy Group in a report on Tuesday, August 29th.
Star Energy Group Price Performance
About Star Energy Group
Star Energy Group Plc operates as an oil and gas development, exploration, processing, and production company in the United Kingdom. The company holds interests in the 50 licenses at onshore locations in the Weald Basin in the southern England; the Gainsborough Trough in the East Midlands; the Bowland Basin in the North West of England; and the Inner Moray Firth in Scotland.
- Five stocks we like better than Star Energy Group
- P/E Ratio Calculation: How to Assess Stocks
- Ray Dalio’s Move into 3 Stocks, All Betting on One Thing
- What is the Hang Seng index?
- Airbnb Joins the S&P 500, Time to Buy In?
- What Investors Need to Know to Beat the Market
- Does Dell Technologies Blowout Quarter Mean a New Demand Cycle?
Receive News & Ratings for Star Energy Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Star Energy Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.