Steppe Cement Ltd. (LON:STCM – Get Free Report)’s stock price passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 36.02 ($0.45) and traded as low as GBX 26.11 ($0.33). Steppe Cement shares last traded at GBX 26.50 ($0.33), with a volume of 40,736 shares changing hands.
Steppe Cement Trading Down 1.9 %
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 10.43, a quick ratio of 1.63 and a current ratio of 2.86. The company has a 50 day simple moving average of GBX 29.70 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of GBX 36.02. The company has a market cap of £58.04 million, a PE ratio of 378.57 and a beta of 0.77.
Steppe Cement Company Profile
Steppe Cement Ltd., an investment holding company, engages in the production and sale of cement and clinkers in Kazakhstan. It also provides consultancy services; and transmission and distribution of electricity. The company was incorporated in 2004 and is based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Five stocks we like better than Steppe Cement
- What Are the U.K. Market Holidays? How to Invest and Trade
- Ray Dalio’s Move into 3 Stocks, All Betting on One Thing
- How Can Retail Investors Trade the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX)?
- Airbnb Joins the S&P 500, Time to Buy In?
- What is the Euro STOXX 50 Index?
- Does Dell Technologies Blowout Quarter Mean a New Demand Cycle?
Receive News & Ratings for Steppe Cement Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Steppe Cement and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.