Shares of Sustainable Power & Infrastructure Split Corp. (TSE:PWI – Get Free Report) traded down 0.3% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as C$5.92 and last traded at C$5.98. 2,963 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 57% from the average session volume of 6,855 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$6.00.
Sustainable Power & Infrastructure Split Stock Down 0.3 %
The company has a market cap of C$22.31 million and a PE ratio of -1.91. The stock has a 50-day moving average of C$6.20 and a 200-day moving average of C$6.76.
About Sustainable Power & Infrastructure Split
Sustainable Power & Infrastructure Split Corp. is an closed-ended investment equity fund launched and managed by Brompton Funds Limited. The fund invests in dividend-paying securities of power and infrastructure companies. It employs fundamental, and quantitative analysis to make its investments.
- Five stocks we like better than Sustainable Power & Infrastructure Split
- The “How” and “Why” of Investing in 5G Stocks
- Ray Dalio’s Move into 3 Stocks, All Betting on One Thing
- Stock Splits, Do They Really Impact Investors?
- Airbnb Joins the S&P 500, Time to Buy In?
- How to Invest in Semiconductors
- Does Dell Technologies Blowout Quarter Mean a New Demand Cycle?
Receive News & Ratings for Sustainable Power & Infrastructure Split Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sustainable Power & Infrastructure Split and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.