Xtrackers S&P SmallCap 600 ESG ETF (NYSEARCA:SMLE – Get Free Report)’s stock price fell 0.1% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $23.72 and last traded at $23.72. 2 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 100% from the average session volume of 1,369 shares. The stock had previously closed at $23.75.
Xtrackers S&P SmallCap 600 ESG ETF Stock Down 0.1 %
The company has a market cap of $11.86 million, a P/E ratio of 11.74 and a beta of 0.91. The firm has a 50 day moving average of $24.50 and a 200-day moving average of $23.64.
About Xtrackers S&P SmallCap 600 ESG ETF
The Xtrackers S&P SmallCap 600 ESG ETF (SMLE) is an exchange-traded fund that is based on the S&P SmallCap 600 ESG index, a market-cap-weighted index of US small-cap stocks screened for various environmental, social, and governance factors. SMLE was launched on Feb 24, 2021 and is managed by Xtrackers.
- Five stocks we like better than Xtrackers S&P SmallCap 600 ESG ETF
- Do Real Estate Investment Trusts Deserve a Place in Your Portfolio?
- Ray Dalio’s Move into 3 Stocks, All Betting on One Thing
- Stock Splits, Do They Really Impact Investors?
- Airbnb Joins the S&P 500, Time to Buy In?
- Insider Selling Explained: Can it Inform Your Investing Choices?
- Does Dell Technologies Blowout Quarter Mean a New Demand Cycle?
Receive News & Ratings for Xtrackers S&P SmallCap 600 ESG ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Xtrackers S&P SmallCap 600 ESG ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.