Zanaga Iron Ore Company Limited (LON:ZIOC – Get Free Report)’s stock price passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 7.29 ($0.09) and traded as low as GBX 4.60 ($0.06). Zanaga Iron Ore shares last traded at GBX 4.65 ($0.06), with a volume of 33,341 shares.
Zanaga Iron Ore Price Performance
The company has a current ratio of 0.38, a quick ratio of 2.83 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.59. The company has a market cap of £28.12 million, a P/E ratio of -775.00 and a beta of 2.22. The business’s fifty day moving average is GBX 6.05 and its 200 day moving average is GBX 7.29.
About Zanaga Iron Ore
Zanaga Iron Ore Company Limited, an investment holding company, engages in the exploration and development of iron ore properties. Its flagship asset is the 100% owned Zanaga Iron Ore Project located in the south west of the Republic of Congo. The company was formerly known as Jumelles Holdings Limited and changed its name to Zanaga Iron Ore Company Limited in October 2010.
- Five stocks we like better than Zanaga Iron Ore
- How to Calculate Stock Profit
- Ray Dalio’s Move into 3 Stocks, All Betting on One Thing
- How to Invest in Blue Chip Stocks
- Airbnb Joins the S&P 500, Time to Buy In?
- The Significance of Brokerage Rankings in Stock Selection
- Does Dell Technologies Blowout Quarter Mean a New Demand Cycle?
Receive News & Ratings for Zanaga Iron Ore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Zanaga Iron Ore and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.