Acorn Energy, Inc. (OTCMKTS:ACFN – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest in August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 2,200 shares, a growth of 340.0% from the August 15th total of 500 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 25,100 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.1 days.
Acorn Energy Stock Performance
Acorn Energy has a 12 month low of $7.05 and a 12 month high of $8.50. The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $5.39 and its 200-day moving average price is $5.26. The stock has a market cap of $312.91 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -787.00 and a beta of 0.80.
Acorn Energy Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Acorn Energy
- 3 Home Improvement Stocks that Can Upgrade Your Portfolio
- Is Enbridge Stock Too Cheap to Pass Up Now?
- Investing in Vaccines 101: How to Invest in Vaccine Stocks
- 5 Best REIT Alternatives for Passive Real Estate Income
- How to Choose Top Rated Stocks
- 5 Reasons Kroger Should Be On Every Income Investor Watchlist
Receive News & Ratings for Acorn Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Acorn Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.