Adriatic Metals PLC (OTCMKTS:ADMLF – Get Free Report) saw a large decline in short interest in the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 200 shares, a decline of 98.6% from the August 15th total of 14,500 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 33,900 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.0 days.
Adriatic Metals Trading Down 2.5 %
ADMLF stock opened at $2.34 on Thursday. Adriatic Metals has a fifty-two week low of $1.12 and a fifty-two week high of $2.95. The business’s 50 day moving average price is $2.41 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $2.34.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Separately, Berenberg Bank reduced their price target on Adriatic Metals from GBX 270 ($3.38) to GBX 260 ($3.25) in a report on Thursday, August 24th.
Adriatic Metals Company Profile
Adriatic Metals PLC, through its subsidiaries, engages in the exploration and development of precious and base metals. It explores for silver, zinc, lead, copper, gold, and barite deposits. The company's flagship project is the Vares Silver Project located in the Bosnia and Herzegovina. It also operates Raska Project located in Serbia.
- Five stocks we like better than Adriatic Metals
- How to Buy Metaverse Stock Step by Step
- Is Enbridge Stock Too Cheap to Pass Up Now?
- How to Know Which Cryptocurrency to Buy: A Guide for Investors
- 5 Best REIT Alternatives for Passive Real Estate Income
- Your Comprehensive Guide to Investing in Bank Stocks
- 5 Reasons Kroger Should Be On Every Income Investor Watchlist
Receive News & Ratings for Adriatic Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Adriatic Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.