Aurora Technology Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ:ATAKW – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a large decline in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 600 shares, a decline of 99.3% from the August 15th total of 90,800 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 8,600 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.1 days.
Aurora Technology Acquisition Price Performance
Shares of NASDAQ:ATAKW opened at $0.01 on Thursday. The company’s 50-day moving average price is $0.02 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $0.02. Aurora Technology Acquisition has a one year low of $0.01 and a one year high of $0.05.
Aurora Technology Acquisition Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Aurora Technology Acquisition
- What Does a Stock Split Mean?
- Is Enbridge Stock Too Cheap to Pass Up Now?
- Conference Calls and Individual Investors
- 5 Best REIT Alternatives for Passive Real Estate Income
- Find and Profitably Trade Stocks at 52-Week Lows
- 5 Reasons Kroger Should Be On Every Income Investor Watchlist
Receive News & Ratings for Aurora Technology Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aurora Technology Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.