BMO Equal Weight REITs Index ETF (TSE:ZRE – Get Free Report) shares shot up 0.6% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The company traded as high as C$20.80 and last traded at C$20.72. 15,372 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 1% from the average session volume of 15,237 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$20.59.
BMO Equal Weight REITs Index ETF Stock Performance
The firm has a 50 day moving average of C$21.11 and a 200 day moving average of C$21.53.
- Five stocks we like better than BMO Equal Weight REITs Index ETF
- How to Invest in Casino Stocks
- Is Enbridge Stock Too Cheap to Pass Up Now?
- Comparing and Trading High PE Ratio Stocks
- 5 Best REIT Alternatives for Passive Real Estate Income
- How to Invest in E-Commerce: A Guide
- 5 Reasons Kroger Should Be On Every Income Investor Watchlist
Receive News & Ratings for BMO Equal Weight REITs Index ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BMO Equal Weight REITs Index ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.