Buyer Group International, Inc. (OTCMKTS:BYRG – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 1,386,700 shares, an increase of 1,386,600.0% from the August 15th total of 100 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 17,626,400 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.1 days.
Buyer Group International Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS BYRG opened at 0.00 on Thursday. Buyer Group International has a one year low of 0.00 and a one year high of 0.01.
About Buyer Group International
- Five stocks we like better than Buyer Group International
- What is an Earnings Surprise?
- Is Enbridge Stock Too Cheap to Pass Up Now?
- Investing in Blue-Chip Stocks
- 5 Best REIT Alternatives for Passive Real Estate Income
- How to Invest in Blockchain Stocks Step by Step
- 5 Reasons Kroger Should Be On Every Income Investor Watchlist
Receive News & Ratings for Buyer Group International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Buyer Group International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.