Shares of The Caldwell Partners International Inc. (OTCMKTS:CWLPF – Get Free Report) crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.90 and traded as low as $0.67. Caldwell Partners International shares last traded at $0.67, with a volume of 3,800 shares traded.
Caldwell Partners International Trading Down 3.2 %
The business has a fifty day moving average price of $0.84 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.90.
About Caldwell Partners International
The Caldwell Partners International Inc provides candidate research and sourcing services in Canada, the United States, and the United Kingdom. It also offers retained executive search and Caldwell analytics solutions, and on-demand talent acquisition augmentation solutions, as well as professional search services.
- Five stocks we like better than Caldwell Partners International
- Stock Market Holidays 2022-2025 – Here’s When the NYSE and NASDAQ Will be Closed
- Is Enbridge Stock Too Cheap to Pass Up Now?
- How to Start Investing in Real Estate
- 5 Best REIT Alternatives for Passive Real Estate Income
- How to Invest in Fertilizer
- 5 Reasons Kroger Should Be On Every Income Investor Watchlist
Receive News & Ratings for Caldwell Partners International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Caldwell Partners International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.