CBRE Global Real Estate Income Fund (NYSE:IGR – Get Free Report) passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $5.36 and traded as low as $4.87. CBRE Global Real Estate Income Fund shares last traded at $4.87, with a volume of 801,747 shares changing hands.
CBRE Global Real Estate Income Fund Price Performance
The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is $5.30 and its 200 day simple moving average is $5.36.
CBRE Global Real Estate Income Fund Dividend Announcement
The firm also recently declared a monthly dividend, which will be paid on Friday, September 29th. Shareholders of record on Wednesday, September 20th will be paid a dividend of $0.06 per share. The ex-dividend date is Tuesday, September 19th. This represents a $0.72 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 14.78%.
Institutional Trading of CBRE Global Real Estate Income Fund
About CBRE Global Real Estate Income Fund
CBRE Clarion Global Real Estate Income Fund specializes in investments in various property types, including office, retail, diversified, apartments, industrials, hotels, healthcare, and storage. It invests in the public equity markets across the developed markets of North America, Europe, Australia, and Asia.
- Five stocks we like better than CBRE Global Real Estate Income Fund
- Stocks with Unusual Volume: How to Find Unusual Volume Stocks in Real Time
- Is Enbridge Stock Too Cheap to Pass Up Now?
- What is ChatGPT Stock? How to Invest in It
- 5 Best REIT Alternatives for Passive Real Estate Income
- How Can Retail Investors Trade the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX)?
- 5 Reasons Kroger Should Be On Every Income Investor Watchlist
Receive News & Ratings for CBRE Global Real Estate Income Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CBRE Global Real Estate Income Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.