Cyberloq Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:CLOQ – Get Free Report) shares were up 36.6% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as high as $0.11 and last traded at $0.11. Approximately 5,760 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 75% from the average daily volume of 22,864 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.08.
Cyberloq Technologies Stock Up 36.6 %
The company has a 50 day simple moving average of $0.08 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $0.09.
About Cyberloq Technologies
Cyberloq Technologies, Inc is a development-stage technology company, which focuses on fraud prevention and credit management. It offers CyberloQ, a banking fraud prevention technology that combats unauthorized access to customer accounts. The company was founded by Christopher Jackson and Enrico Giordano on February 5, 2008 and is headquartered in Sarasota, FL.
- Five stocks we like better than Cyberloq Technologies
- Retail Stocks Investing, Explained
- Is Enbridge Stock Too Cheap to Pass Up Now?
- Most Active Stocks: Dollar Volume vs Share Volume
- 5 Best REIT Alternatives for Passive Real Estate Income
- 3 Grocery Stocks That Are Proving They Are Still Essential
- 5 Reasons Kroger Should Be On Every Income Investor Watchlist
Receive News & Ratings for Cyberloq Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cyberloq Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.