DX (Group) plc (LON:DX – Get Free Report) shares crossed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of GBX 34.37 ($0.43) and traded as high as GBX 53.30 ($0.67). DX (Group) shares last traded at GBX 43.20 ($0.54), with a volume of 10,715,494 shares.
DX (Group) Stock Performance
The company’s 50-day moving average price is GBX 34.37 and its two-hundred day moving average price is GBX 30.55. The company has a market capitalization of £263.13 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 1,440.00 and a beta of 1.20. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 180.59, a current ratio of 1.01 and a quick ratio of 0.90.
DX (Group) Company Profile
DX (Group) plc, through its subsidiaries, provides parcel, freight, secure courier, and logistics services in the United Kingdom and Ireland. The company operates through two segments, DX Freight and DX Express. The DX Freight segment comprises DX 1-Man, DX 2-Man and Logistics, and collects and delivers larger and heavier products, including irregular dimensions and weight to business and residential addresses nationwide.
- Five stocks we like better than DX (Group)
- Insider Trades May Not Tell You What You Think
- Is Enbridge Stock Too Cheap to Pass Up Now?
- Large Cap Stock Definition and How to Invest
- 5 Best REIT Alternatives for Passive Real Estate Income
- What Are the U.K. Market Holidays? How to Invest and Trade
- 5 Reasons Kroger Should Be On Every Income Investor Watchlist
Receive News & Ratings for DX (Group) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DX (Group) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.