Shares of European Residential Real Estate Investment Trust (TSE:ERE-UN – Get Free Report) were up 1.2% during trading on Wednesday . The company traded as high as C$2.52 and last traded at C$2.51. Approximately 67,150 shares traded hands during trading, The stock had previously closed at C$2.48.
European Residential Real Estate Investment Trust Stock Up 1.2 %
The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of C$2.69 and a 200 day simple moving average of C$3.01. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 288.44, a current ratio of 0.25 and a quick ratio of 0.20. The company has a market capitalization of C$227.88 million, a PE ratio of -4.83 and a beta of 1.19.
About European Residential Real Estate Investment Trust
ERES is an unincorporated, open-ended real estate investment trust. ERES's REIT Units are listed on the TSX under the symbol ERE.UN. ERES is Canada's only European-focused multi-residential REIT, with a current initial focus on investing in high-quality, multi-residential real estate properties in the Netherlands.
- Five stocks we like better than European Residential Real Estate Investment Trust
- What Is WallStreetBets and What Stocks Are They Targeting?
- Is Enbridge Stock Too Cheap to Pass Up Now?
- How to Start Investing in Penny Stocks
- 5 Best REIT Alternatives for Passive Real Estate Income
- Large Cap Stock Definition and How to Invest
- 5 Reasons Kroger Should Be On Every Income Investor Watchlist
Receive News & Ratings for European Residential Real Estate Investment Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for European Residential Real Estate Investment Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.