Shares of Genesis Emerging Markets Fund (LON:GSS – Get Free Report) crossed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of GBX 869 ($10.87) and traded as high as GBX 874 ($10.94). Genesis Emerging Markets Fund shares last traded at GBX 869 ($10.87), with a volume of 27,013 shares traded.
Genesis Emerging Markets Fund Trading Down 1.0 %
The stock has a market cap of £1.06 billion and a price-to-earnings ratio of 6.18. The firm’s 50-day moving average is GBX 869 and its two-hundred day moving average is GBX 869.
Genesis Emerging Markets Fund Company Profile
Genesis Emerging Markets Fund is a closed ended equity mutual fund launched by Genesis Asset Managers, LLP. The fund is managed by Genesis Investment Management, LLP. It invests in the public equity markets of emerging countries across the globe. The fund invests in stocks of companies operating across diversified sectors.
- Five stocks we like better than Genesis Emerging Markets Fund
- How to Invest in Semiconductors
- Is Enbridge Stock Too Cheap to Pass Up Now?
- How to Invest in E-Commerce: A Guide
- 5 Best REIT Alternatives for Passive Real Estate Income
- How to Invest in Communication Stocks
- 5 Reasons Kroger Should Be On Every Income Investor Watchlist
Receive News & Ratings for Genesis Emerging Markets Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Genesis Emerging Markets Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.