Goldman Sachs MarketBeta US 1000 Equity ETF (NYSEARCA:GUSA – Get Free Report)’s share price shot up 0% during trading on Wednesday . The company traded as high as $38.74 and last traded at $38.74. 6 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 95% from the average session volume of 126 shares. The stock had previously closed at $38.72.
Goldman Sachs MarketBeta US 1000 Equity ETF Stock Performance
The stock has a market cap of $1.39 billion, a PE ratio of 21.43 and a beta of 1.01. The firm’s 50-day moving average is $38.81 and its 200 day moving average is $36.93.
Goldman Sachs MarketBeta US 1000 Equity ETF Company Profile
The Goldman Sachs MarketBeta U.S. 1000 Equity ETF (GUSA) is an exchange-traded fund that is based on the Solactive GBS United States 1000 index. The fund tracks an index of 1,000 US large-cap companies selected and weighted by market-cap. GUSA was launched on Apr 5, 2022 and is managed by Goldman Sachs.
- Five stocks we like better than Goldman Sachs MarketBeta US 1000 Equity ETF
- Video Game Stocks: How to Invest in Gaming
- Is Enbridge Stock Too Cheap to Pass Up Now?
- How to Calculate Options Profits
- 5 Best REIT Alternatives for Passive Real Estate Income
- How to Invest in Casino Stocks
- 5 Reasons Kroger Should Be On Every Income Investor Watchlist
Receive News & Ratings for Goldman Sachs MarketBeta US 1000 Equity ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Goldman Sachs MarketBeta US 1000 Equity ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.