Green Globe International, Inc. (OTCMKTS:GGII – Get Free Report) saw a large drop in short interest in August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 100 shares, a drop of 98.7% from the August 15th total of 7,800 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 4,688,900 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.0 days.
Green Globe International Trading Down 10.0 %
Shares of GGII stock opened at 0.00 on Thursday. Green Globe International has a one year low of 0.00 and a one year high of 0.00.
About Green Globe International
- Five stocks we like better than Green Globe International
- Why Consider Investing in Nanotechnology Stocks
- Is Enbridge Stock Too Cheap to Pass Up Now?
- How to Invest in Grocery Stores
- 5 Best REIT Alternatives for Passive Real Estate Income
- Bank Stocks – Best Bank Stocks to Invest In
- 5 Reasons Kroger Should Be On Every Income Investor Watchlist
Receive News & Ratings for Green Globe International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Green Globe International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.