Herencia Resources PLC (LON:HER – Get Free Report)’s share price passed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of GBX 0.01 ($0.00) and traded as high as GBX 0.02 ($0.00). Herencia Resources shares last traded at GBX 0.02 ($0.00), with a volume of 12,883,056 shares.
Herencia Resources Price Performance
The business’s 50 day moving average is GBX 0.02 and its 200 day moving average is GBX 0.01. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 87.33, a current ratio of 0.09 and a quick ratio of 0.09.
About Herencia Resources
Herencia Resources plc., together with its subsidiaries, provides metals and minerals exploration and development services. The company owns a portfolio of zinc, silver, lead, copper, and gold deposits in Chile. Its projects include the Picachos Copper project, which is located approximately 50 km south east of the coastal city of La Serena; and the Guamanga Copper-Gold project that covers an area of approximately 11.2 square kilometers, which comprises the iron oxide copper-gold and various porphyry targets, as well as tenement positions in the La Serena area located in northern Chile.
- Five stocks we like better than Herencia Resources
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
- Is Enbridge Stock Too Cheap to Pass Up Now?
- What is the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX)
- 5 Best REIT Alternatives for Passive Real Estate Income
- Large Cap Stock Definition and How to Invest
- 5 Reasons Kroger Should Be On Every Income Investor Watchlist
Receive News & Ratings for Herencia Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Herencia Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.