Shares of Indiva Limited (CVE:NDVA – Get Free Report) fell 9.1% on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as C$0.05 and last traded at C$0.05. 248,163 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 25% from the average session volume of 198,807 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.06.
Indiva Trading Up 11.1 %
The company has a fifty day simple moving average of C$0.03 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of C$0.05. The company has a quick ratio of 0.52, a current ratio of 0.35 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1,024.41. The stock has a market capitalization of C$9.30 million, a P/E ratio of -0.71 and a beta of 1.70.
Indiva Company Profile
Indiva Limited engages in the production, processing, and sale of cannabis and cannabis related products in Canada. It offers pre-rolls, flower, capsules, and edible and extract products under the INDIVA, Indiva Life, and Artisan Batch brands. The company produces and distributes the Bhang Chocolate, Wana Sour Gummies, Jewels Chewable Tarts, Grön edibles, and Dime Industries vape products through license agreements and partnerships.
- Five stocks we like better than Indiva
- How to Use the MarketBeat Dividend Calculator
- Is Enbridge Stock Too Cheap to Pass Up Now?
- 3 REITs to Buy and Hold for the Long Term
- 5 Best REIT Alternatives for Passive Real Estate Income
- Utilities Stocks Explained – How and Why to Invest in Utilities
- 5 Reasons Kroger Should Be On Every Income Investor Watchlist
Receive News & Ratings for Indiva Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Indiva and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.