Shares of Ivanhoe Mines Ltd. (OTCMKTS:IVPAF – Get Free Report) passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $8.90 and traded as low as $8.59. Ivanhoe Mines shares last traded at $8.77, with a volume of 20,790 shares traded.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Separately, Scotiabank lowered their target price on Ivanhoe Mines from C$16.00 to C$15.00 in a research report on Wednesday, June 28th.
Ivanhoe Mines Stock Up 1.3 %
About Ivanhoe Mines
Ivanhoe Mines Ltd. engages in the mining, development, and exploration of minerals and precious metals located primarily in Africa. It explores for platinum, palladium, nickel, copper, gold, rhodium, zinc, silver, germanium, and lead deposits. The company's projects include the Platreef project located in the Northern Limb of South Africa's Bushveld Complex; the Kipushi project located in Haut-Katanga Province, Democratic Republic of Congo; and the Kamoa-Kakula project located within the Central African Copperbelt.
- Five stocks we like better than Ivanhoe Mines
- Large Cap Stock Definition and How to Invest
- Is Enbridge Stock Too Cheap to Pass Up Now?
- 3 Best Fintech Stocks for a Portfolio Boost
- 5 Best REIT Alternatives for Passive Real Estate Income
- Investing in Vaccines 101: How to Invest in Vaccine Stocks
- 5 Reasons Kroger Should Be On Every Income Investor Watchlist
Receive News & Ratings for Ivanhoe Mines Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ivanhoe Mines and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.