Mode Global Holdings PLC (LON:MODE – Get Free Report) shares were up 28.3% on Wednesday . The stock traded as high as GBX 2.95 ($0.04) and last traded at GBX 2.95 ($0.04). Approximately 5,684,439 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 52% from the average daily volume of 3,738,389 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 2.30 ($0.03).
Mode Global Trading Up 28.3 %
The stock’s fifty day moving average price is GBX 1.20 and its 200 day moving average price is GBX 0.82. The stock has a market cap of £3.09 million, a P/E ratio of -49.17 and a beta of -0.45.
Mode Global Company Profile
Mode Global Holdings PLC provides banking and financial services to the holders of traditional and cryptocurrency assets in the United Kingdom. The company offers digital finance app that allows users to manage their traditional and digital assets; payment processing, marketing, and advertising services for UK and European businesses; and social media and mobile payments platform.
- Five stocks we like better than Mode Global
- Canada Bond Market Holiday: How to Invest and Trade
- Is Enbridge Stock Too Cheap to Pass Up Now?
- Insider Selling Explained: Can it Inform Your Investing Choices?
- 5 Best REIT Alternatives for Passive Real Estate Income
- Retail Stocks Investing, Explained
- 5 Reasons Kroger Should Be On Every Income Investor Watchlist
Receive News & Ratings for Mode Global Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mode Global and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.