Pandora A/S Stock Performance
Shares of PANDY stock opened at $26.11 on Wednesday. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $25.08 and its 200 day moving average is $23.19. Pandora A/S has a 12 month low of $11.68 and a 12 month high of $26.78.
Pandora A/S (OTCMKTS:PANDY – Get Free Report) last announced its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, August 15th. The company reported $0.32 EPS for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.36 by ($0.04). The company had revenue of $861.26 million for the quarter.
Pandora A/S Company Profile
Pandora A/S designs, manufactures, and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewelry. The company offers charms, bracelets, rings, earrings, necklaces, and pendants. Its jewelry material includes silver, gold with gemstones, stones, cultured pearls, and glass. The company sells its products through physical stores, online stores, and wholesale and third-party distribution in Denmark, the United States, China, the United Kingdom, Italy, Australia, France, Germany, and internationally.
- Five stocks we like better than Pandora A/S
- 3 Grocery Stocks That Are Proving They Are Still Essential
- Is Enbridge Stock Too Cheap to Pass Up Now?
- What Is Dividend Yield and How Do You Calculate It?
- 5 Best REIT Alternatives for Passive Real Estate Income
- How to Buy Bitcoin Stock: 3 Easy Ways to Do It
- 5 Reasons Kroger Should Be On Every Income Investor Watchlist
Receive News & Ratings for Pandora A/S Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pandora A/S and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.