Shares of Parity Group plc (LON:PTY – Get Free Report) passed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of GBX 4.23 ($0.05) and traded as low as GBX 2.70 ($0.03). Parity Group shares last traded at GBX 2.70 ($0.03), with a volume of 75,600 shares traded.
Parity Group Stock Up 3.8 %
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 95.05, a current ratio of 1.01 and a quick ratio of 0.96. The firm’s 50-day moving average price is GBX 3.11 and its 200 day moving average price is GBX 4.23. The firm has a market cap of £2.78 million, a P/E ratio of -135.00 and a beta of 0.57.
Parity Group Company Profile
Parity Group plc, together with its subsidiaries, provides a recruitment, and data and technology solutions in the United Kingdom, European Union, and internationally. It offers data services, such as data science, data assessment, data strategy, and data driven efficiencies. The company also provides people solutions, such as permanent and contract recruitment in the fields of IT and business change, digital transformation, data and analytics, and infrastructure and software engineering.
- Five stocks we like better than Parity Group
- Asset Allocation: The Key to a Successful Portfolio. Are You Paying Attention to Yours?
- Is Enbridge Stock Too Cheap to Pass Up Now?
- Stock Market Holidays 2022-2025 – Here’s When the NYSE and NASDAQ Will be Closed
- 5 Best REIT Alternatives for Passive Real Estate Income
- 3 Grocery Stocks That Are Proving They Are Still Essential
- 5 Reasons Kroger Should Be On Every Income Investor Watchlist
Receive News & Ratings for Parity Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Parity Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.