Polar Capital Technology Trust plc (LON:PCT – Get Free Report) shares passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 2,111.95 ($26.43) and traded as high as GBX 2,271 ($28.42). Polar Capital Technology Trust shares last traded at GBX 2,250 ($28.16), with a volume of 168,306 shares changing hands.
Polar Capital Technology Trust Stock Down 0.4 %
The firm has a 50 day moving average price of GBX 2,224.03 and a 200-day moving average price of GBX 2,111.95. The firm has a market cap of £2.79 billion, a PE ratio of -2,777.78 and a beta of 0.56. The company has a current ratio of 11.02, a quick ratio of 3.12 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.80.
About Polar Capital Technology Trust
Polar Capital Technology Trust plc is a closed ended equity mutual fund launched and managed by Polar Capital LLP. The fund invests in public equity markets across the globe. It seeks to invest in stocks of companies operating in the technology sector and other sectors which use technology like information, media, communications, environment, computing, healthcare, and renewable energy.
- Five stocks we like better than Polar Capital Technology Trust
- Your Comprehensive Guide to Investing in Bank Stocks
- Is Enbridge Stock Too Cheap to Pass Up Now?
- ETF Screener: Uses and Step-by-Step Guide
- 5 Best REIT Alternatives for Passive Real Estate Income
- What is Forex and How Does it Work?
- 5 Reasons Kroger Should Be On Every Income Investor Watchlist
Receive News & Ratings for Polar Capital Technology Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Polar Capital Technology Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.