R.E.A. Holdings plc (LON:RE – Get Free Report) shares passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 82.40 ($1.03) and traded as low as GBX 50 ($0.63). R.E.A. shares last traded at GBX 51 ($0.64), with a volume of 20,900 shares traded.
R.E.A. Stock Performance
The firm has a market capitalization of £22.90 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 159.38, a P/E/G ratio of 0.82 and a beta of 0.45. The company has a quick ratio of 1.04, a current ratio of 1.33 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 76.14. The stock has a 50-day moving average price of GBX 58.81 and a 200 day moving average price of GBX 82.40.
R.E.A. Holdings plc engages in the cultivation of oil palms in the province of East Kalimantan in Indonesia. It operates through two segments, the Cultivation of Oil Palms, and Stone and Coal Interests. The company also produces and sells crude palm oil and crude palm kernel oil in its agricultural land allocations comprising approximately 64,522 hectares.
- Five stocks we like better than R.E.A.
- What Are Defense Contractor Stocks? How to Invest in Defense
- Is Enbridge Stock Too Cheap to Pass Up Now?
- Space Investment: How to Invest in Space Exploration
- 5 Best REIT Alternatives for Passive Real Estate Income
- What Are Growth Stocks and Investing in Them
- 5 Reasons Kroger Should Be On Every Income Investor Watchlist
Receive News & Ratings for R.E.A. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for R.E.A. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.