Raksul Inc. (OTCMKTS:RKSLF – Get Free Report) shares dropped 4% during trading on Wednesday . The company traded as low as $10.18 and last traded at $10.18. Approximately 100 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, The stock had previously closed at $10.60.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, Mizuho upgraded Raksul from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating in a research note on Wednesday, May 17th.
Raksul Stock Performance
Raksul Inc provides printing services in Japan. The company offers printing for office/industry supplies, such as labels, clothing, stationary, mobile phone peripherals, bags, and cardboard and packaging materials; and flyers, business cards, booklets, envelopes, postcards, etc. It also provides local advertising services through inserted leaflets, posting, direct mails, TV commercials, and websites.
- Five stocks we like better than Raksul
- The “How” and “Why” of Investing in 5G Stocks
- Is Enbridge Stock Too Cheap to Pass Up Now?
- How to Buy Gold Stock and Invest in Gold
- 5 Best REIT Alternatives for Passive Real Estate Income
- How to Use the MarketBeat Stock Split Calculator
- 5 Reasons Kroger Should Be On Every Income Investor Watchlist
Receive News & Ratings for Raksul Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Raksul and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.