Stilo International Plc (LON:STL – Get Free Report)’s stock price passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 3 ($0.04) and traded as low as GBX 1.10 ($0.01). Stilo International shares last traded at GBX 3 ($0.04), with a volume of 629,977 shares.
Stilo International Stock Up 233.3 %
The company has a market cap of £3.42 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 30.00. The company’s 50-day moving average is GBX 3 and its 200 day moving average is GBX 3.
Stilo International Company Profile
Stilo International plc, through its subsidiaries, provides content conversion tools and cloud services in the United Kingdom, rest of Europe, North America, South America, and Asia. It offers OmniMark, a development platform used to build high-performance content processing applications integral to enterprise publishing solutions; Migrate, an XML content conversion service that enables organizations to enhance turnaround times, reduce operating costs, and take direct control of their work schedules; and AuthorBridge, a cloud XML authoring service that provides solution of DITA or its complexities for occasional content contributors.
- Five stocks we like better than Stilo International
- Canadian Penny Stocks: Can They Make You Rich?
- Is Enbridge Stock Too Cheap to Pass Up Now?
- What Are Defense Contractor Stocks? How to Invest in Defense
- 5 Best REIT Alternatives for Passive Real Estate Income
- CD Calculator: Certificate of Deposit Calculator
- 5 Reasons Kroger Should Be On Every Income Investor Watchlist
Receive News & Ratings for Stilo International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Stilo International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.