Tesco PLC (OTCMKTS:TSCDD – Get Free Report) was up 0.2% on Wednesday . The company traded as high as $9.86 and last traded at $9.81. Approximately 58,621 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 78% from the average daily volume of 264,678 shares. The stock had previously closed at $9.79.
Tesco Stock Up 0.2 %
The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $9.70 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $9.75.
Tesco Company Profile
Tesco PLC, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a grocery retailer. The company operates through convenience and hypermarket store formats, as well as engages in the wholesale business. It also provides retail banking and insurance services. The company operates in the United Kingdom, the Republic of Ireland, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, Malaysia, and Thailand.
- Five stocks we like better than Tesco
- How to Most Effectively Use the MarketBeat Earnings Screener
- Is Enbridge Stock Too Cheap to Pass Up Now?
- What Investors Must Know About Over-the-Counter (OTC) Stocks
- 5 Best REIT Alternatives for Passive Real Estate Income
- How to Calculate Options Profits
- 5 Reasons Kroger Should Be On Every Income Investor Watchlist
Receive News & Ratings for Tesco Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tesco and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.