Shares of Tiger Brands Limited (OTCMKTS:TBLMY – Get Free Report) crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $9.71 and traded as low as $8.51. Tiger Brands shares last traded at $8.51, with a volume of 234 shares changing hands.
Tiger Brands Price Performance
The firm has a 50-day moving average of $8.69 and a two-hundred day moving average of $9.71.
Tiger Brands Cuts Dividend
The firm also recently disclosed a dividend, which was paid on Thursday, July 20th. Investors of record on Friday, July 7th were given a $0.1227 dividend. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Thursday, July 6th. Tiger Brands’s payout ratio is 1.87%.
Tiger Brands Company Profile
Tiger Brands Limited engages in the manufacture and sale of fast-moving consumer goods in South Africa. The company offers baby care products under the Purity brand; bakeries under the Albany and Tinkies brands; and culinary fruit veg products under the Crosse & Blackwell, Benny, All Gold, Spray and Cook, Ice Cap, KOO, Colman's, Black Cat, Mrs H.S.
- Five stocks we like better than Tiger Brands
- 2 Fintech Stocks to Buy Now and 1 to Avoid
- Is Enbridge Stock Too Cheap to Pass Up Now?
- What is the Death Cross and How Can Investors Use it For Successful Trading?
- 5 Best REIT Alternatives for Passive Real Estate Income
- What Are Trending Stocks? Trending Stocks Explained
- 5 Reasons Kroger Should Be On Every Income Investor Watchlist
Receive News & Ratings for Tiger Brands Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tiger Brands and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.