BMO Capital and Income Investment Trust PLC (LON:BCI – Get Free Report)’s stock price traded up 2.4% on Thursday . The stock traded as high as GBX 304.85 ($3.81) and last traded at GBX 302 ($3.78). 736,194 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 944% from the average session volume of 70,484 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 295 ($3.69).
BMO Capital and Income Investment Trust Stock Performance
The company has a market capitalization of £324.01 million and a P/E ratio of 1,208.00. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 7.86, a current ratio of 0.14 and a quick ratio of 0.14. The company has a fifty day moving average price of GBX 302 and a two-hundred day moving average price of GBX 302.
BMO Capital and Income Investment Trust Company Profile
BMO Capital and Income Investment Trust PLC is a closed-ended equity mutual fund launched and managed by F&C Investment Business Ltd. The fund invests in the public equity markets of the United Kingdom. It seeks to invest in stocks of companies operating across diversified sectors. The fund primarily invests in dividend paying value stocks of companies.
- Five stocks we like better than BMO Capital and Income Investment Trust
- Where Do I Find 52-Week Highs and Lows?
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
- The Significance of Brokerage Rankings in Stock Selection
- 3 Low-Cost ETFs That Are Crushing SPY
- How to Invest in Hotel Stocks
- Shutterstock is the Value Stock they don’t want you to know about
Receive News & Ratings for BMO Capital and Income Investment Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BMO Capital and Income Investment Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.