BMO US Dividend ETF (TSE:ZDY – Get Free Report)’s stock price traded up 0.7% during trading on Thursday . The stock traded as high as C$37.29 and last traded at C$37.29. 202 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 96% from the average session volume of 5,452 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$37.02.
BMO US Dividend ETF Trading Up 0.7 %
The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of C$36.89 and a 200-day simple moving average of C$36.33.
- Five stocks we like better than BMO US Dividend ETF
- Are These Liquid Natural Gas Stocks Ready For An Upside Bounce?
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
- What Percentage Gainers Tell Investors and Why They Don’t Tell the Whole Story
- Shutterstock is the Value Stock they don’t want you to know about
- The How And Why of Investing in Oil Stocks
- 3 Low-Cost ETFs That Are Crushing SPY
Receive News & Ratings for BMO US Dividend ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BMO US Dividend ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.