Shares of Cambian Group plc (LON:CMBN – Get Free Report) passed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of GBX 192.40 ($2.41) and traded as low as GBX 192.40 ($2.41). Cambian Group shares last traded at GBX 192.40 ($2.41), with a volume of 54,471 shares traded.
Cambian Group Trading Down 0.3 %
The business has a fifty day simple moving average of GBX 192.40 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of GBX 192.40.
Cambian Group Company Profile
Cambian Group plc, together with its subsidiaries, provides specialist educational and behavioral health services for children in the United Kingdom. It offers services in the areas of autism and learning difficulties, residential care and education, therapeutic fostering care and emotional support, and deaf.
- Five stocks we like better than Cambian Group
- Best Restaurant Stocks to Invest in Now
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
- How Investors Can Identify and Successfully Trade Gap-Down Stocks
- Shutterstock is the Value Stock they don’t want you to know about
- Pros And Cons Of Monthly Dividend Stocks
- 3 Low-Cost ETFs That Are Crushing SPY
Receive News & Ratings for Cambian Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cambian Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.