Chrysalis Investments Limited (LON:MERI – Get Free Report)’s share price traded up 8.8% during trading on Thursday . The company traded as high as GBX 174 ($2.18) and last traded at GBX 174 ($2.18). 2,932,196 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 487% from the average session volume of 499,448 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 160 ($2.00).
Chrysalis Investments Trading Up 8.8 %
The business has a fifty day moving average of GBX 174 and a 200 day moving average of GBX 174.
About Chrysalis Investments
Merian Chrysalis Investment Co Ltd is based in Guernsey, United Kingdom.
- Five stocks we like better than Chrysalis Investments
- Do ETFs Pay Dividends? What You Need to Know
- WeWork Stock Soars: Meme Stock Madness or Mirage?
- How to Invest in Canada for Beginners
- Shutterstock is the Value Stock they don’t want you to know about
- Canadian Penny Stocks: Can They Make You Rich?
- 3 Low-Cost ETFs That Are Crushing SPY
Receive News & Ratings for Chrysalis Investments Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Chrysalis Investments and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.